Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13302.696 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,272,834 (S/. 4,005) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (41 minutes ago)