Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12786.601 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,905,481 (S/. 4,059) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (38 minutes ago)