Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32401.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,836,776 ($2,433) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)