Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,694,554 (€1,301) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)