Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 32532.355 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,637,445 (C$2,694) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)