Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 833.270 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,532,657 (61,844 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)