Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,954,289 (€1,781) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)