Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12444.635 IRRX / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,146,388 (R$ 5,123) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)