Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13601.148 IRRX / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,138,214 (R$ 5,744) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)