Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 13914.792 IRRX / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,243,620 (R$ 5,939) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)