Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.397 IRR / CVE *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,676,421 (192,381 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)