Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 448.675 IRR / CVE *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 77% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,900,260 (164,708 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)