Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 345.744 IRR / CVE *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 40% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,213,648 (177,049 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)