Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,720 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1265.478 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 55% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,584,844 (47,875 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)