Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,988 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1273.215 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,734,017 (53,985 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)