Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7886.082 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,667,550 (7,059 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)