Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7948.604 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,679,041 (4,992 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)