Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6097.358 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,927,899 ($b9,829) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)