Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6341.487 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,846,989 ($b9,753) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)