Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2941.012 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,870,588 (R 22,737) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (42 minutes ago)