Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1575.516 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,103,541 (ARS $23,550) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)