Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2109.991 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,154,181 (ARS $16,187) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)