Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10744.964 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,044,032 (R$ 5,030) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (33 minutes ago)