Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10370.900 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,049,706 (R$ 4,922) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)