Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10749.188 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,770,151 (R$ 5,746) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)