Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 380.054 IRR / VUV *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 124% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,225,620 (258,452Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)