Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 372.990 IRR / VUV *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 121% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,719,330 (245,903Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)