Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4838.329 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,442,292 (15,386 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)