Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4806.131 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 117% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,813,515 (17,647 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)