Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4834.190 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 64% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,891,826 (13,217 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)