Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4835.620 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,445,438 (14,154 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)