Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 12529.870 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 191% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 141,987,492 (11,332 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)