Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10298.821 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,593,068 (5,786 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 3 hours ago)