Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10538.189 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,919,813 (6,066 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)