Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13190.612 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 78% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,222,099 (6,233 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)