Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1013.404 IRR / MUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,493,201 (₨72,521) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)