Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1047.103 IRR / MUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 49% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,330,997 (₨67,167) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)