Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.473 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,092,298 (515,935 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)