Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 646.683 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 101% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,744,226 (137,230 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)