Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 498.324 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 83% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,635,071 (143,752 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)