Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 489.246 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 78% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,980,282 (177,784 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (44 minutes ago)