Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 567.026 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 75% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,021,375 (135,834 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)