Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 51578.042 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,890,582 (€1,452) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)