Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 40058.572 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,183,565 (€1,577) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (43 minutes ago)