Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 42141.976 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,659,712 (£1,653) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)