Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.887 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,417,299 (Rp 17,808,544) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (about 2 hours ago)