Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10848.309 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,877,855 (R$ 5,335) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.48 (about 2 hours ago)