Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10681.809 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,788,233 (R$ 4,287) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)