Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1293.949 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,290,011 (24,955₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)