Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2369.450 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,600,133 (R 14,603) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 2 hours ago)