Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.352 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,423,377 (₨ 118,730) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)