Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.325 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 108% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,214,846 (1,552,133 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (38 minutes ago)