Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.969 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 183% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,461,559 (2,085,406 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)