Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.365 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 114% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,870,952 (1,821,917 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (33 minutes ago)