Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 45757.276 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,047,411 (€1,400) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)