Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 50774.728 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 58% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,735,422 (€1,373) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)