Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 47593.749 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,844,301 (€1,362) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)