Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7948.505 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,131,595 (6,181 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)