Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11553.675 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,381,492 (4,534 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)