Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11700.802 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,693,730 (4,503 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 4 hours ago)