Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23700.327 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,674,244 (2,223 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)