Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10192.349 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,720,612 (R$ 6,056) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)