Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10019.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,369,564 (R$ 4,528) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)