Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 11301.839 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,630,613 (R$ 6,073) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)