Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11339.848 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,976,987 (R$ 5,642) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)