Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 633.842 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,010,629 (₨72,590) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)