Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.697 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,979,514 (₨85,375) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (24 minutes ago)