Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 917.666 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,629,987 (81,326 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (34 minutes ago)