Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.453 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 59% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,986,927 (6,408,406 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)