Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.275 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,905,982 (7,213,510 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)