Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1293.847 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,970,170 (55,625 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)