Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 938.350 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,896,350 (71,291 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)