Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2388.864 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,256,055 (R 30,666) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)