Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2498.595 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,238,403 (R 18,506) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)