Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10437.276 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,017,384 (R$ 5,175) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (42 minutes ago)