Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11339.848 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,789,917 (R$ 5,978) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)