Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.996 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,212,487 (357,826 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)