Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10619.739 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,511,002 (RM5,415) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)