Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8119.952 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,052,211 (RM6,041) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)