Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 313.795 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,006,835 (₨137,054) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)