Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.131 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,280,355 (₨172,355) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (39 minutes ago)