Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 39680.448 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,138,782 (£2,524) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)