Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,789 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26116.167 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 130% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 107,254,067 (AU$4,107) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)