Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 41767.277 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,974,844 (€1,747) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)