Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 34891.906 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,792,713 (€2,287) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)