Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.075 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,828,555 (COL$4,269,934) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (31 minutes ago)