Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.248 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,588,604 (COL$4,422,566) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port Moresby costs 125,000 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)