Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 459.923 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,090,572 (195,882 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)