Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1141.434 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 35% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,887,668 ($U57,724) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)