Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1493.599 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,083,422 ($U42,905) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (44 minutes ago)