Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.750 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,203,075 (₨72,526) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (41 minutes ago)