Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.924 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,045,379 (₨73,514) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (37 minutes ago)