Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 512.912 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,822,862 (₨77,641) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)