Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.088 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,174,560 (COL$3,352,671) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)